7.01.2015

"Camera"


"From the inside room when the front room greeting
Becomes your special book, it was simple then
When the party lulls, if we fall by the side"


 
"Will you be remembered? Will she be remembered?
Alone in a crowd, a bartered lantern borrowed
If I'm to be your camera, then who will be your face?"


I'm finally done with school! I now have a Bachelors in Criminology and Criminal Justice with a minor in Forensic Studies. After school Bryan took me to Portland as a gift so I will be posting those photos next just waiting on the film. Currently I'm babysitting my cousin and in search of a job...so if you know of any help a sistah out!

Here are some more photos that I took during my last semester at Long Beach. I used my Kodak VR 35. Enjoy and feel free to ask questions.

xx, a

No comments:

Post a Comment